Project Team Development
* This course is offered in-house only. A minimum of number of 12 participants applies.
This course is for project and program teams and managers working in complex environments. The course uses a Team Management Profile diagnostic to understand work preferences and how they can be used to build performance levels, team effectiveness and job satisfaction.
This is a specialised qualification that builds on the skills and knowledge of existing workers who have experience in the field of people management or project/program management and/or an awareness of complexities that exist in organisations.
Running in workshop style, the course uses practical tools to aid your understanding of your project team dynamics, and how to increase team/project performance and optimise project/organisational success. Your course facilitator will work with you to use and analyse your diagnostics results; helping create a unique, results-driven action plan for one of your current projects, and boost team confidence to effectively deliver the work at hand. This practical application will enable you to think about and learn new ways of working.
Leaders, managers, and supervisors dealing with complexity.
In this workshop you will learn to:
Use several frameworks and activities for self-reflection to enable participants to identify what it is that motivates them;
Use a Team Management Profile (TMP) tool to understand individual and team work preferences to maximise performance in a complex environment;
Learn different styles of leaderships, uncover your personal leadership style, and explore approaches for adapting your leadership style to suit the situation and the people you engage with;
Have the support from experienced course facilitators to use diagnostic results to create action plans designed to increase the teams overall effectiveness and success.
- Ability to contextualise course content to suit the needs of your team;
- Face-to-Face course delivery with experienced facilitators;
- Participant workbooks;
- Certificate of attendance.
Total cost per person per day:
- ICCPM Platinum Partner (incl. GST): $599.50 AUD
- ICCPM Gold Partner (incl. GST): $610.50 AUD
- ICCPM Silver Partner (incl. GST): $621.50 AUD
- ICCPM Organisational Member (incl. GST): $632.50 AUD
- ICCPM Academic Partner (incl. GST): $632.50 AUD
- Non-ICCPM Member (incl. GST):$676.50 AUD
ICCPM is committed to fair and transparent application of fees and charges as well as the processing of refunds where applicable. Carefully read our ICCPM refund policy for detailed information pertaining to course refunds.