Participants do not have to be project managers to benefit from this course. It is intended for any organisational roles that contributes to successful project delivery.
3 x 4hrs online. Times can be negotiated for in-house delivery.
- 24 – 25 May 2023 (Online)
- 2 – 3 August 2023 (Online)
- Understand the importance of stakeholder engagement for complex project success
- Understand how stakeholder engagement is different in complex project
- Understand how to identify and work effectively with different stakeholders to manage the complexity in the project
- Understand how to minimise the complexity introduced into a project due to poor stakeholder engagement
- Develop stakeholder communication and engagement skills and strategies for complex environments
Learning Area 1: The Importance of Stakeholder Engagement in Complex Projects
Learning Area 2: Communication
Learning Area 3: Initiating Project Collaboration
Learning Area 4: Navigating Socio-Cultural Complexity
Learning Area 5: Effective Stakeholder Engagement
Learning Area 6: Managing conflict for Improved Performance
Learning Area 7: Bringing it All Together
- Ability to apply concepts to current projects for in-house courses;
- Experienced facilitator;
- Participant workbook and course slides;
- Certificate of Completion and a digital badge for your email signature
Discounts are available for ICCPM Members. Please refer to our pricing page for more information.
ICCPM is committed to fair and transparent application of fees and charges as well as the processing of refunds where applicable. Carefully read our ICCPM for detailed information pertaining to course refunds.
Expression of Interest
A is available to express interest for any of our courses. We will contact you when the next course is ready to be announced.