ICCPM Short Courses
ICCPM offers a range of workshops to help you in managing and leading complex projects.
Managing complexity in projects requires a different kind of thinking and tool sets to help you confidently identify, assess and treat it effectively, helping improve project performance and success rates.
Our short courses range from 1-3 days of training, and offer a continuing professional development approach to exploring and enhancing knowledge in your chosen area of interest, aligned to competencies identified in the
Who are these courses for?
These courses are suitable for those wishing to gain a broad understanding of their chosen topic in a complex project environment. Students do not have to be managers or leaders to benefit from these courses, as it is equally applicable to different organisational roles. All courses have been developed to cater for organisations and individuals that have a requirement for a foundation level of skills and knowledge to deal with complexity in project environments.
All courses are offered publicly or as corporate in-house training for organisations, with the possibility to be tailored to meet the unique needs of your business and/or projects.
- Provides you with structured personal development opportunities.
- Short courses help you develop the right skills for your role.
- Develop the skills to engage effectively with your project team and stakeholders to deliver positive outcomes.
- CPD points available for members of AIPM.
- Be rewarded with a Certificate of attendance.
- Build your professional network and stand out amongst your peers.
*CPD points earned is at the discretion of AIPM.
- Demonstrate your commitment to developing talent in your team and across your project community.
- Support your employees develop knowledge and skills to deliver successful project outcomes in challenging project environments.
- Develop Leadership and Management skills in people across your organisations – critical for the success of project management outcomes.
Learn more about our short courses and how they can suit you.