It doesn’t matter which industry you’re in, project complexity is increasing and it’s time to make sure you’ve got the skills to respond. ICCPM’s professional development offering builds on your project management and technical skills (engineering, business or finance), to help you effectively deliver projects with high levels of uncertainty, multiple stakeholders, objectives beyond the core projects and projects with a high level of political visibility….complex projects.
ICCPM training helps you:
- Understand the characteristics of complex projects and projects in complex environments
- Understand how efficient and timely identification and response to complexity can save time, money and increase success to meet project goals and objectives
- Understand complexity thinking as an essential and necessary complementary skillset to traditional project management practices
- Be able to recognise the presence of different types and varying scales of project complexity
- Have insight into the impact of complexity across teams/projects/organisations
- Use tools, frameworks and methodologies to aid appropriate responses to project complexity
- Understand how to identify and work effectively with different stakeholders to manage the complexity in the project
- Understand the impact of project complexity and uncertainty on our ability to evaluate risk and make decisions
- Understand systemic risk in complex projects
- Map project risks in complex environments
- Contribute to building project decision-making capacity and capacity to manage risk
- Maximise project team performance in a complex environment
Enrol now for the Certificate IV in Responding to Project Complexity or an ICCPM short course
All ICCPM training can be delivered in-house and on demand using company case studies. Contact us now to discuss your options.
SADI grants – Building capability in project management has been identified as a priority for the Australian Department of Defence. If you’re an Australian defence SME with less than 200 employees, we encourage you to apply for a SADI (Skilling Australian Defence Industry) grant to cover the full cost of ICCPM training https://www.business.gov.au/grants-and-programs/skilling-australias-defence-industry
All ICCPM training qualifies for CPD points from AIPM and Engineers Australia.