ICCPM Terms and Conditions
Please read the below information pertaining to the agreement between ICCPM and users of its website. This agreement defines how the ICCPM website is monitored and USERS rights and responsibilities.
USER Rights and Responsibilities:
Registered Users (Members)
By registering on the ICCPM website via the purchase of an ICCPM membership, you will join a global online community and gain access to restricted and valuable content. As a registered member of ICCPM, you own your own details.
Once logged in to the ICCPM website, members have access to their personal profile through which you can add or remove your personal details at any time. Your email address is only ever visible to APM staff for the specific purpose of communicating with you. It is not possible for any member to ever view or access your email address from the site. At any time, you may also update communication preferences and personal interests which may dictate how and when ICCPM communicates with you.
USERS only receive email newsletters from ICCPM if they have actively given their consent via subscription sing-up on the ICCPM website. USERS can amend or cancel their newsletter subscription at any time using the unsubscribe links located in the newsletter emails or by contacting ICCPM directly at email@example.com.
ICCPM cannot, however, guarantee or take responsibility for how well USER data is protected during processing. There are therefore no explicit or implied guarantees or assertions of any kind provided in relation to the information or services associated with the email newsletter. In particular, ICCPM accepts no liability for direct or indirect damage of any kind that might arise in connection with usage of the email newsletter by USERS and/or third parties. This disclaimer also applies to defects of title and/or possible non-compliance with legal regulations. USERS assume full responsibility and risk for the use of their data.
USERS who provide their email address to register for an event will receive an email confirming their registration. Furthermore, ICCPM reserves the right to contact USERS via email for the purposes of quality assurance and the further development of its events. It is possible to unsubscribe from this email communication at any time.
Code of Conduct:
Where forums are established on the ICCPM website for public use or for restricted access to members of specific groups or activities, users are encouraged to be the primary contributors of content with the understanding you are directly responsible for everything you choose to publish, whether you have created it yourself or have sourced it from a third party.
ICCPM reserves the right to moderate content shared in forums. If you publish anything that someone else considers defamatory or if ICCPM receives a notification that you have published material without the consent of the copyright owner, ICCPM will remove your posting immediately. If users engage disrespectfully with others in the online community, ICCPM at our own discretion will remove these users from the group if it is deemed appropriate to do so.
By registering for an ICCPM event you are agreeing to these terms.
If you are registering on behalf of another it is your responsibility to ensure that the person attending is aware of these terms and accepts them, and by completing the registration you are warranting that you have made the attendee aware of these terms and that they have accepted these terms.
1. ICCPM Events:
1.1. Standard Events for Professional Development
1.1.1. Professional Development programs are intended to run as advertised. ICCPM reserves the right to cancel activities due to insufficient numbers. Registrants will be notified if this occurs and payment refunded in full.
1.1.2. Registrations for Professional Development activities must be accompanied by full payment where required. Registrants will be liable for payment in the event of non-attendance unless cancellation or a request for transfer is made in accordance with clause 3 below.
1.1.3. Cancellations or transfers must be advised in writing and received by ICCPM at least two weeks prior to the start of the activity. Refunds will not be granted if a registrant fails to attend an event or cancels within 2 weeks of the activity. Substitutions may be made at any time subject to the applicable registration rate where an additional payment may apply.
1.2 Webinars and Online Events.
1.2.1. Admittance. Your registration entitles you to admittance to the Event via an online third party access link, ZOOM VIDEO COMMUNICATIONS, INC. (“ZOOM”).
1.2.2. Content Quality. ICCPM uses a third party provider (ZOOM) to host online webinars and events. ICCPM has no control over the quality of the users experience with this platform. Impacts on quality are carried by the user. Because use of the Services involves hardware, software, and Internet access, Your ability to use such Services may be affected by the performance of these factors. High speed Internet access is recommended. You acknowledge and agree that such system requirements, which may be changed from time to time, are the Your responsibility.
1.3 Featured Events – Example of featured events include:
– ICCPM Roundtable Series
– ICCPM Conference
– Full Day Forums (ie: Knowledge Sharing Forum)
– Workshops (ie: GAPPS Review)
Featured events will be identified as such on the ICCPM event website. Any specific terms and conditions which may be associated with a Featured event will be disclosed upon registration.
2. Event admission
2.1. Admittance. Your registration entitles you to admittance to the Event. Any and all other costs associated with your attendance (including without limitation any travel and/or accommodation expenses) shall be borne solely by you and ICCPM shall have no liability for such costs.
2.2. Termination. You acknowledge that ICCPM reserves the right to request your removal from the Event if ICCPM, in its sole discretion, considers your presence and/or behaviour to create a disruption or to hinder the Event and/or the enjoyment of the Event by other attendees or speakers.
2.3. Media. By attending the Event you acknowledge and agree to grant ICCPM the right at the Event to record, film, photograph or capture your likeness in any media now available and hereafter developed and to distribute, broadcast, use or otherwise globally to disseminate, in perpetuity, such media without any further approval from you or any payment to you. This grant to ICCPM includes, but is not limited to, the right to edit such media, the right to use the media alone or together with other information, and the right to allow others to use and/or disseminate the media.
2.4. Event Content. You acknowledge and agree that ICCPM, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to change any and all aspects of the Event, including but not limited to, the Event name, themes, content, program, speakers, performers, hosts, moderators, venue and time.
3.1. Payment. The payment of the applicable fee(s) for the Event is due upon registration. If such payment is insufficient or declined for any reason ICCPM may refuse to admit you to the Event and shall have no liability in that regard.
3.2. Taxes. The fee(s) are inclusive of GST
4. Substitution and cancellation policy
4.1 Standard and Paid Online Events
After registering for the Event, if you cancel your attendance more than 3 business days prior to the date of the Event, you will receive a full refund of the amount of your payment. If you cancel within 3 business days of the date of the Event, you will not be eligible for a refund; however, substitutions (subject to availability) may be arranged at the sole discretion of ICCPM.
Full information about ICCPM’s refund policy can be found here.
4.2 Featured Events
After registering for the Event, if you cancel your attendance with written notification (email) more than 7 business days prior to the date of the Event, you will receive a full refund of the amount of your payment. If you cancel within 7 business days of the date of the Event, you will not be eligible for a refund; however, substitutions (subject to availability) may be arranged at the sole discretion of ICCPM.
Full information about ICCPM’s refund policy can be found here.
Individuals who register to attend an ICCPM event consent to being contacted by ICCPM in relation to any communications and updates concerning the event. Registrant’s information will only be used for this purpose. If you wish to be updated on upcoming ICCPM events, external events promoted by ICCPM or general ICCPM updates, you will need to register as an ICCPM member or subscribe to the ICCPM Newsletter.
6. Registrations to third party events
6.1 The ICCPM Web Site may contain links to other Web Sites (“Linked Sites”) and their associated events. The Linked Sites are not under the control of ICCPM and ICCPM is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. ICCPM is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any Linked Site. ICCPM is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by ICCPM of the site or any association with its operators.
6.2 ICCPM is not responsible or liable for any monetary transactions that you process on any Linked Site. It is the responsibility of the use to read payment information, event terms and conditions and any other policies on the Linked Sites event pages. Any concerns, cancellation or refund requests must be directed to the owner of the Linked Sites.
7. Warranties and limitation of liability
7.1. ICCPM gives no warranties in respect of any aspect of the Event or any materials related thereto or offered at the Event and, to the fullest extent possible under the laws governing this Agreement, disclaims all implied warranties, including but not limited to warranties of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy, timeliness and merchantability. Neither ICCPM nor its affiliates can accept any responsibility or liability for reliance by you or any person on any aspect of the Event and/or any information provided at the Event.
7.2. Other than to the extent required as a matter of law: neither ICCPM nor its affiliates shall be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential costs, damages or losses arising directly or indirectly from the Event or other aspect related thereto or in connection with this Agreement.
7.3. The maximum aggregate liability of ICCPM for any claim in any way connected with therewith or this Agreement whether in contract, tort or otherwise (including any negligent act or omission) shall be limited to the amount paid by you to ICCPM under this Agreement to attend the Event.
By registering for any ICCPM online event, you are agreeing to our ICCPM Video Conferencing Policy.
This policy outlines the requirements and expectations for Video Conferencing within International Centre for Complex Project Management (ICCPM) to facilitate communication and to conduct business. This policy establishes requirements for the use of video conferencing platforms by ICCPM and for safeguarding webinar participants when attending events hosted by ICCPM via video conference.
This policy applies to ICCPM staff, Special Guest (Facilitator) and any user (attendee) registered to participate in an ICCPM Video Conferencing Event.
This policy also applies to ICCPM staff and Facilitators participating in a Video Conferencing Event hosted by another organisation.
3. Types of Video Conferencing Events
ICCPM uses video conferencing to support the following activities (Events)
- Communities of Practice
4. Video Conferencing Platform
The ICCPM video conferencing platform is chosen using the following criteria:
- Accessibility for users
The current ICCPM platform of choice is Zoom. ICCPM has a Zoom Pro Standard licence.
ICCPM will continue to monitor changes in platform policies, and changes in the market, and re-evaluate the platform of choice if necessary.
ICCPM will use other video conferencing platforms for meetings and to deliver services to organisations where they don’t support Zoom. In these circumstances, the host organisation is responsible for the platform and the administration of the Video Conferencing Event.
5. Zoom Video Conferencing Policy Detail
5.1 ICCPM Administrator
ICCPM Administrator is an ICCPM employee who has full administrative access to the video conferencing platform (Zoom VIDEO COMMUNICATIONS, INC.)
The ICCPM Administrator is responsible for maintaining the Zoom Pro Standard licence and for implementing any updates as they become available.
- ICCPM Administrators have access to schedule events, set-up access control, send unique access codes to registered event participants, monitor participation attendance, and monitor chat.
- The ICCPM Administrator will provide all Participants with clear instructions on how to join the video conference upon registration to the Event.
- The event invitation sent by the ICCPM Administrator will identify all the conditions for the Event. These include:
- If the Event will be recorded (Refer to 5.6.4)
- If video will be enabled for Participants
The Facilitator will be an ICCPM employee, an ICCPM contractor, or a person with a defined relationship with ICCPM.
- ICCPM Facilitators are bound by the ICCPM Code of Conduct and Confidentiality obligations.
- The Facilitator has full Administrator rights. They are responsible for initiating the video conferencing event, managing participation during the event, and ending the event.
- The Facilitator will join the webinar early to ensure proper connection
- The Facilitator will act in the best interests of all Participants and their decision is final. In the event that a Participant does not abide by the Code of Conduct (refer Section 7), the Facilitator has the right to remove a Participant.
Participants are anyone who participates in an ICCPM hosted Video Conferencing Event.
- Participants join and participate in an ICCPM Video Conferencing Event in an “opt in” basis. By joining they acknowledge their acceptance of this policy and their obligations.
- Participants agree not to share the Meeting ID and/or Meeting Password
- Participants are responsible for their own hardware, software and internet connection. It is highly recommended that Participants test their audio and video quality before joining the Video Conferencing Event.
- When signing in, Participants are encouraged to use their first name and initial of their surname to keep their identity secure.
- In the event that a Participant is disconnected from an Event due to a technical issue, every attempt will be made to reconnect them.
- Participants agree to abide by the Code of Contact (refer Section 7) before, during and after participating in an ICCPM Video Conferencing Event.
- Participants who do not abide by the Code of Conduct understand that the Facilitator has the right to remove them.
- In the situation where a Participant is removed from an event for not abiding by the Code of Conduct, they will be denied re-entry to the Event and no refund will be considered.
- Participants agree to maintain the confidentiality of everything presented or discussed before, during and after an ICCPM Video Conferencing Event.
5.4 Event Security
ICCPM will take the following steps to ensure a safe and secure video conferencing environment. ICCPM encourage all participants to maintain a secure operating environment when participating in ICCPM Video Conferencing Events.
5.4.1 Zoom Platform
- ICCPM will maintain a Zoom Pro Standard licence.
- ICCPM will implement all updates as they become available.
5.4.2 Unique ID and Password
- All Zoom Video Conferencing Events will be scheduled with a Unique ID and password.
- Both the Unique ID and password is required to attend any webinar/ zoom meeting and will be sent directly to the registered participants by the ICCPM Administrator.
- Neither the Unique ID nor the password should not be shared.
- The host will deny any unauthorised participants.
5.4.3 Waiting Room
- ICCPM will use the Zoom Waiting Room feature for all Video Conferencing Events. This feature allows the host to control who can participate in the Zoom meeting.
- Participants will be greeted by the waiting room screen prior to facilitator accepting their attendance to the Video Conferencing Event.
- Only invited Participants will be accepted.
5.4.4 Lock out of Meeting
- Facilitators have the ability to lock a meeting once all registered participants have successfully logged in to the event.
- ICCPM Administrator will lock all Events 15 minutes after the event start time. This prevents uninvited participants from joining or disruptions to the event.
- Attendees can leave the event at any time. Leaving during an event ends your registration and you will need to contact ICCPM to re-join.
The Zoom Pro Standard licence allows for the recording of Video Conferencing Events. ICCPM will use this feature under the following conditions:
- ICCPM does not record any meetings or training conducted via video conferencing
- ICCPM will only record events when the Facilitator and guest(s) are all agreeable.
- In the situation where a Video Conferencing Event will be recorded, this will be identified in the event registration and Zoom invitation. By joining the Zoom meeting, Participants acknowledge their consent.
- When an Event is being recorded, a red recording button will be clearly displayed on the screen.
- When an Event is recorded, ICCPM will immediately download the recording from the Zoom platform and store the recording on the ICCPM server.
- In some circumstances recordings are made available to Event participants or ICCPM Members. These recordings remain the property of ICCPM and may not be shared beyond the original recipient.
5.4.6 Zoom Features
One of the reasons for choosing the Zoom platform was for its features. Below is a list of the Zoom features ICCPM uses to enhance its Video Conferencing Events and the policies relevant to Event Facilitators and Participants.
Screen sharing allows the Facilitator to share their screen with Participants during an Event. Using this feature, the Facilitator can share, Power Point presentations, Excel spreadsheets, documents and other materials.
- Screen sharing will controlled by the Facilitator only.
- Participants will be restricted from sharing their screens during an Event, at all times. This includes screen sharing between participants.
- Where screen sharing is required between participants, ICCPM will communicate this requirement, prior to event registration.
Breakout Rooms allow the Facilitator to split Participants into separate sessions for group discussions.
- Breakout Rooms will be controlled by the Facilitator only.
- The Facilitator will advise Participants how long the Breakout Room discussion will last for before initiating the Breakout Rooms.
- The Facilitator can join a Breakout Room at any time.
- Participants are expected to abide by the Code of Conduct in all Breakout Rooms
The Whiteboard function supports collaborative discussion and the sharing of ideas.
- The Whiteboard function will be initiated and controlled by the Facilitator.
- The Facilitator can give individual Participants access to the Whiteboard.
- Participants are expected to abide by the Code of Conduct at all times when using the Whiteboard function.
The chat function allows the Facilitator and all Participants to communicate via text message.
- The chat function can be used to send messages to the Facilitator directly, all Participants or select Participants.
- The Chat function is routinely used during webinars and training sessions to ask questions.
- Participants are reminded that although messages are private during an Event, a transcript of the meeting records ALL messages.
- Participants are expected to abide by the Code of Conduct at all times when using the Chat function.
6. Code of Conduct and Etiquette
ICCPM is committed to providing a safe and respectful working environment for all staff, Partners, Members and Participants. A certain standard of behaviour is expected of all ICCPM staff and Participants at all times. These standards include:
- Facilitators and Participants must behave and communicate in a manner that is respectful.
- No derogatory, insulting or offensive language or behaviour will be tolerated.
- All discussion should be relevant to the topic and not personal.
- All Participants should be given an opportunity to contribute to the discussion and ask questions.
- Where possible Participants should be in a quite space to eliminate distractions.
- Participants are requested to join the Event on time to allow the Event to start on time and avoid disruption to other Participants.
- ICCPM reserves the right to remove Participants who create a disruption or to hinder the Event.
7. IP and Confidentiality
ICCPM owns the Intellectual Property for all material, written and verbal, provided before, during and after the Event unless otherwise stated. All materials provided to participants are for use in association with the Event and cannot be reproduced, distributed or sold. All information, workplace case studies, and discussions are considered confidential material and will be treated as such by ICCPM.
All questions, comments and examples put forward by Participants during an Event are also considered confidential and will be treated as such by ICCPM.
All Participant lists are considered confidential and will not be disclosed by ICCPM without the permission of Participants.
If an Event is to be recorded, Participants will be advised prior to registering. Participants will be advised what portion of the Event is to be recorded and how the recording will be used.
8. Registrations to Third Parties
ICCPM is not responsible or liable for any monetary transactions that you process on any Zoom product. It is the responsibility of the user to read payment information and any other policies on the zoom website. Any concerns, cancellation or refund requests must be directed to the owner of the Zoom platform.
Agreement Between User and ICCPM
The ICCPM Web Site is comprised of various Web pages operated by ICCPM. The ICCPM Web Site is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein. Your use of the ICCPM Web Site constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions, and notices.
Access to Website Content
Access to parts of the Website is restricted to ICCPM Members. Access to member content is provided on receipt of payment for ICCPM Membership subscriptions and is accessed using membership credentials created upon sign-up. Please contact us if we have notified you that you are permitted to access a restricted part of the Website but are unable to obtain access to it.
Views and opinions expressed on this website by individuals do not necessarily reflect the views of ICCPM.
Information on ICCPM web pages is provided for convenience as part of the service we offer at this website. Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained in these pages. ICCPM shall not at any time, in any circumstances, be held responsible or liable to any party in respect of any loss, damage or costs of any nature arising directly or indirectly from reliance placed on the material in these pages, or any other guidelines or policies issued by ICCPM. Visitors who rely on this information do so at their own risk.
The ICCPM Web Site may contain links to other Web Sites (“Linked Sites”). The Linked Sites are not under the control of ICCPM and ICCPM is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. ICCPM is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any Linked Site. ICCPM is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by ICCPM of the site or any association with its operators.
All contents of the ICCPM Web Site are: Copyright 2009 International Centre for Complex Project Management ABN: 77 127 367 373 and/or its suppliers. All rights reserved.
The documents and files hosted on the restricted sections of the Website are not intended to be use for public distribution. You must not distribute the documents and files hosted in these areas without prior consent to do so by ICCPM. Please contact us to request permission for public distribution.
Subject to the following provisions you may download and use the material included on the Website on a single CPU at a time and you may print out a single hard copy of any part of the content on the Website for your personal use on the basis that you will delete all downloaded material when it is no longer actively used by you. Otherwise, no part of this website may be reproduced or downloaded, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise without the prior permission of ICCPM.
Permission to reproduce or download the ICCPM’s material does not, in any event, extend to any material on this site which is identified as being the copyright of a third party (for example photographs, logos etc.) Authorisation to reproduce such material must be obtained from the copyright holders concerned.
Please contact us here to request use of copyright material.
ICCPM encourages users to establish hypertext links to this site to ensure accurate and up to date information is being distributed.
No Unlawful or Prohibited Use
As a condition of your use of the ICCPM Web Site, you warrant to ICCPM that you will not use the ICCPM Web Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use the ICCPM Web Site in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the ICCPM Web Site or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the ICCPM Web Site. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the ICCPM Web Sites.
Use of Communication Services
The ICCPM Web Site may contain bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with the public at large or with a group (collectively, “Communication Services”), you agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Communication Service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a Communication Service, you will not:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
- Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer.
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Service specifically allows such messages
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters.
- Download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
ICCPM has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However, ICCPM reserves the right to review materials posted to a Communication Service and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. ICCPM reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Communication Services at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever.
ICCPM reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in ICCPM’s sole discretion.
Always use caution when giving out any personally identifying information about yourself or your children in any Communication Service. ICCPM does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Communication Service and, therefore, ICCPM specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Communication Services and any actions resulting from your participation in any Communication Service. Managers and hosts are not authorized ICCPM spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of ICCPM.
Materials uploaded to a Communication Service may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination. You are responsible for adhering to such limitations if you download the materials.
Materials Provided to ICCPM or Posted at any ICCPM Website
ICCPM does not claim ownership of the materials you provide to ICCPM (including feedback and suggestions) or post, upload, input or submit to any ICCPM Web Site or its associated services (collectively “Submissions”). However, by posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission you are granting ICCPM, its affiliated companies and necessary sublicensees permission to use your Submission in connection with the operation of their Internet businesses including, without limitation, the rights to: copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat your Submission; and to publish your name in connection with your Submission.
No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of your Submission, as provided herein. ICCPM is under no obligation to post or use any Submission you may provide and may remove any Submission at any time in ICCPM’s sole discretion.
By posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission you warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to your Submission as described in this section including, without limitation, all the rights necessary for you to provide, post, upload, input or submit the Submissions.
THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE ICCPM WEB SITE MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. ICCPM AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN THE ICCPM WEB SITE AT ANY TIME. ADVICE RECEIVED VIA THE ICCPM WEB SITE SHOULD NOT BE RELIED UPON FOR PERSONAL, MEDICAL, LEGAL OR FINANCIAL DECISIONS AND YOU SHOULD CONSULT AN APPROPRIATE PROFESSIONAL FOR SPECIFIC ADVICE TAILORED TO YOUR SITUATION.
ICCPM AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS CONTAINED ON THE ICCPM WEB SITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ALL SUCH INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND. ICCPM AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
ICCPM reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to the ICCPM Web Site and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, this agreement is governed by the laws of the Australian Capital Territory, Australia and you hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in the Australian Capital Territory, Australia in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of the ICCPM Web Site. Use of the ICCPM Web Site is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including without limitation this paragraph. You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and ICCPM as a result of this agreement or use of the ICCPM Web Site. ICCPM’s performance of this agreement is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in this agreement is in derogation of ICCPM’s right to comply with governmental, court and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of the ICCPM Web Site or information provided to or gathered by ICCPM with respect to such use. If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect. Unless otherwise specified herein, this agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the user and ICCPM with respect to the ICCPM Web Site and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between the user and ICCPM with respect to the ICCPM Web Site. A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent an d subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. It is the express wish to the parties that this agreement and all related documents be drawn up in English.
The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
Notices and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement
Please contact us for notifications of claimed copyright infringement under Australian copyright law.