- Sydney (In-person event) – 14 OCT 2022 from 9:00am to 4:00pm AEDT
- Venue: Conference Room 2, Level 9, Peter Shergold Building,
169 Macquarie St, Parramatta NSW 2150
- Registrations close: 13 OCT 2022 at 12:00pm AEDT
Trusted Information for Good Decision-Making in Complex Projects
This Keynote will cover:
– What is trusted information?
– Why trusted data and information is vital for good decision-making?
– The dynamics and integration of data, information, technology and people in complex projects
– The role of data governance and information governance in achieving projects goals
Susan Bennett, InfoGovANZ Founder and Executive Director
About the Speaker
Susan Bennett is Principal of Sibenco Legal & Advisory and Founder and Executive Director of InfoGovANZ. Recognised for her global thought leadership in information governance, Susan helps organisations strategically govern and manage their data and information with strategies and solutions that maximise value and minimise risk. Susan brings deep commercial and litigation expertise together with strategic insights to work with cross-functional and multi-disciplinary teams on digital transformation projects.
Susan’s focus on driving best practice holistic governance solutions aligning data, information, privacy and records with technology and regulatory compliance to achieve organisational goals, led her to found InfoGovANZ in 2016. The mission of InfoGovANZ is to break down the information silos among professionals to enable more connected thinking and innovation for information governance best practice and help drive more holistic solutions linked to global best practice, particularly for data, privacy and cybersecurity.
Susan is a regular speaker at Australian and international conferences and holds a Master of Laws (Syd), a Master of Business Administration (AGSM), and is a Certified Information Privacy Professional – Europe (CIPP/E). She is an adjunct lecturer at the University of Sydney, Law School and is undertaking a PhD on Privacy and Data Protection: the role of meta-regulation and information governance. Susan is a Fellow of the Governance Institute of Australia (FGIA) and a member and graduate of the Australian Institute of Company Directors (AICD).