The ICCPM is a Registered Training Organisations (RTO #41394) in Australia with the Australian Skills Qualifications Authority (ASQA) under the Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF). Students who complete the Certificate IV in Responding to Project Complexity receive a Nationally recognised qualification (10916NAT).
Who are these courses for?
This is a qualification that builds on the existing knowledge and experience of people in mid-to senior levels with at least 5 years of project management experience.
A total of 7 days of workshops delivered over 3 – 6 months with the flexibility to complete the course within 12 months.
Delivery Method and Structure:
ICCPM offers the Certificate IV in the following Australian locations as available: Canberra, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth and Darwin.
We use purpose built training venues, located in each capital centre to facilitate face-to-face course delivery, and also includes self-paced study, through which students apply approaches taught in the course to workplace projects and assessments. For more information on assessment methods please refer to the Student Information Handbook.
The programme comprises of four separate units:
- Identify and Respond to Complexity in Project Environments (3 days);
- Lead Through Project Complexity (2 days);
- *Apply Decision-making Concepts and Tools in Complex Projects;
- *Apply Systemic Risk Management Principles and Tools in Complex Projects.
*delivered together over 2 days.
On successful completion of the training and assessment tasks, students will receive an AQF qualification for 10195NAT Certificate IV in Responding to Project Complexity.
Complexity in Project Environments $2,522.39*pp
(to be completed prior to attendance on the other units)
Systemic Risk and Decision Making $1,488.30*pp
Lead Through Project Complexity $1,488.30*pp
The total cost to complete the Certificate IV in Responding to Project Complexity (all 4 units) is $5,499*pp. Price is per person and is GST Free.
* Corporate Partner and/or Individual Member discounts are available. Contact us for more information and terms and conditions.
- Fully catered workshops;
- Face-to-face course delivery with experienced facilitators;
- Ongoing learner support;
- Access to ICCPM’s online forum;
- Study guides;
- Course resources;
- Complimentary ICCPM Membership Program subscription;
- Award Certificate or Statement of Attainment.
ICCPM is committed to fair and transparent application of fees and charges as well as the processing of refunds where applicable. Carefully our ICCPM refund policy for detailed information pertaining to course refunds.