The International Centre for Complex Project Management (ICCPM) is a not-for-profit company established as the global peak body for the development and dissemination of knowledge and leading practice in complex project management. ICCPM provides a single point-of-access to a comprehensive, global network of experience-based knowledge, impartial advice and direct assistance in Complex Project and Program Management, as well as providing a forum for development of world leading research focused on the advancement of Complex Project Management.
2. ICCPM Membership Program Vision
The ICCPM Membership Program provides a global forum for enhanced collaboration among individuals and organisations interested in the successful management of complex projects and programs and the development and dissemination of new CPM knowledge.
3. Membership Terms and Conditions
ICCPM Member: Means an individual who has requested and been granted approval to access the appropriate level of benefits (refer to the Member Benefits on ICCPM website) and fulfils the criteria in respect to the financial contribution provided t o ICCPM for the particular category of membership. For the avoidance of doubt a member of the ICCPM Membership Program is not a Member of the ICCPM Company as defined by the ICCPM Company Constitution and does not hold any voting rights in the ICCPM Company.
3.1 Applicability of the Terms and Conditions
- The Terms and Conditions for the ICCPM Membership Program (the Terms) apply to all individuals granted membership status under the ICCPM Membership Program.
- Where a breach of the Terms is alleged the matter may be referred to the management of the ICCPM. The ICCPM reserves the right to withdraw membership of any individual at any time at its on discretion.
3.2 Membership Obligations
ICCPM Members will ensure that in all their dealings with other ICCPM Members, ICCPM Management and staff, and the general public they:
- act with integrity, impartiality, honesty and good faith;
- conduct themselves in such a way as to uphold and enhance the reputation and standing of ICCPM as a quality, independent, impartial body;
- cooperate fully with ICCPM including responding promptly to any requests to provide information to ICCPM;
- refrain from ascribing views to or speaking on behalf of ICCPM unless ensuring approval of those views from ICCPM management beforehand;
- actively participate in ICCPM activities and encourage and promote the goals of the ICCPM to their profession, employers, colleagues and the broader community; and
- acknowledge ICCPM reserves the right to withdraw the membership of any Member at any time without further reference to the member and at the absolute discretion of ICCPM Management.
- All contents of the ICCPM Website are: Copyright 2018 International Centre for Complex Project Management ABN: 77 127 367 373 and/or its suppliers. All rights reserved.
- The documents and files hosted on the Website under restricted access for Member Use Only are not intended to be used for public distribution. You must not distribute the documents and files hosted in these areas without prior consent to do so by ICCPM. Please contact us to request permission for public distribution.
- Subject to the following provisions you may download and use the material included on the Website on a single CPU at a time and you may print out a single hard copy of any part of the content on the Website for your personal use on the basis that you will delete all downloaded material when it is no longer actively used by you. Otherwise, no part of this website may be reproduced or downloaded, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise without the prior permission of ICCPM.
- Permission to reproduce or download the ICCPM’s material does not, in any event, extend to any material on this site which is identified as being the copyright of a third party (for example photographs, logos etc.) Authorisation to reproduce such material must be obtained from the copyright holders concerned.
- ICCPM encourages users to establish hypertext links to this site to ensure accurate and up to date information is being distributed.
ICCPM reserves the right to change the terms and conditions and adjust the benefits of membership with notice to current members.