The ICCPM Fellows Program recognises distinguished project leaders with demonstrated success in the delivery of complex projects and a commitment to the growth of a strong community of practice. The Program was introduced in 2012 to promote excellence and connect a community of thought leaders.
Benefits of ICCPM Fellowship
- Be recognised as a global leader in complex project delivery
- Join a network of distinguished Fellows and influence the future of complex project leadership
- Use the post-nominal ‘FICCPM”
- Invitation to participate in Fellow’s events and teleconferences
- Only complete nomination packs will be considered
- Nominees must be an active ICCPM member for a minimum of 12 months to be considered
- Members can nominate themselves for Fellowship
- A nomination pack must include all of the following:
- A covering letter outlining why the nominee should be considered for ICCPM Fellowship
- A completed application form and photo
- A comprehensive CV
- 3 reference letters outlining the outstanding contribution the nominee has made to the discipline of complex project leadership
- Payment of AU$90 (+GST) administration fee
- Nominations will be evaluated by the ICCPM Board against the following criteria
- The significance of their personal contribution to the success of complex project delivery
- The significance of their contribution to the discipline of complex project leadership
- Their exceptional and conspicuous service to the complex project management community. This will include the duration of ICCPM membership and their active contribution to ICCPM
- The ICCPM Board reserves the right to bestow Honorary Fellowships in exceptional circumstances.
- All nominees will be notified of the outcome via email
- Enter into a written agreement with ICCPM to abide by the ICCPM Constitution and the Fellows Code of Conduct
- Receive a certificate of Fellowship
- Are entitled to use the post-nominal ‘FICCPM’
- Are listed on the ICCPM Register of Fellows, which is published on the ICCPM website
- The names of successful nominees shall be published in ICCPM’s quarterly CONNECT e-magazine and promoted via social media
Agree to support the promotion of complex project management and contribute to thought leadership in complex project management through active contribution to the activities of ICCPM.
Obligations of ICCPM Fellows
If you have any questions about the application process, please contact ICCPM at firstname.lastname@example.org.