Date: 27 – 28 June 2019
Registrations Close: 19 April 2019*
*Please contact us if you wish to enrol in this course and registrations have closed. ICCPM may be able to accommodate your request to enrol subject to availability.
This course is subject to a minimum viable number of registrations. ICCPM reserves the right to postpone or cancel this event if required numbers are not met.
This program helps managers facing complex problems to develop the skills required to diagnose issues, develop solutions and implement approaches that can incorporate multiple systems views and engage with the perspectives of multiple stakeholders.
This course enhances understanding of complex project management. It provides a conceptual bridge, extending traditional analytical tools of senior organisational members into the field of complex project management. The course uses real-world examples to take participants through strategic imperatives within complex systems, as well as organisational and holistic systems approaches, so that viable project systems can be designed and managed, and emerging problems can be solved. The course also considers organisational strategy, stakeholder needs, and project delivery architecture.
The course is designed to introduce organisational leaders and core enabling staff to the concepts of complex project management and systems thinking. The course will benefit senior and aspiring projects managers, key project management staff, commercial managers, supply chain managers, portfolio managers and key advisors independent of sector or program type.
Limited places available!
Discounts available for ICCPM Members and Partner Employee Members.
Partner Employee Members: Please contact your ICCPM Relationship Manager or contact us to find out who your Relationship Manager is.
In this course you will learn to:
- Make sense and tackle complex situations drawing from complexity theory and systems thinking;
- Gain an introduction to systems and systems vocabulary;
- Identify and apply different soft systems methodologies and tools to make sense of and respond to complexity;
- Understand organisational strategy and strategic alignment to improve the viability and effectiveness of organisations by achieving goals;
- Holistically evaluate organisation/project situations through exploration and with consideration of diverse views;
- Clarify and improve ability to deal with conflictual situations and perspectives to achieve fairness and inclusion;
- Learn the language of complexity;
- Gain practice in mapping complexity.
- Face-to-Face course delivery with experienced facilitators;
- Participant workbooks;
- Certificate of attendance;
- Fully Catered.
Total cost for the 2 day workshop:
- ICCPM Platinum Partner (incl. GST): $1383.80 AUD
- ICCPM Gold Partner (incl. GST): $1405.80 AUD
- ICCPM Silver Partner (incl. GST): $1427.8 AUD
- ICCPM Organisational Member (incl. GST): $1449.80 AUD
- ICCPM Academic Partner (incl. GST): $1449.80 AUD
- ICCPM Individual Member (incl .GST):$1471.8 AUD
- Non-ICCPM Member (incl. GST):$1537.80 AUD
ICCPM is committed to fair and transparent application of fees and charges as well as the processing of refunds where applicable. Carefully read our ICCPM refund policy for detailed information pertaining to course refunds.