This is the first unit of ICCPM’s Certificate IV in Responding to Organisational Complexity. It is also available to enrol as a standalone non-accredited 3 day workshop.
When: 12 – 14 February 2019
Registrations close: 22 January 2019*
Where: Cliftons Training Facilities, 1/440 Collins St, Melbourne VIC 3000
When: 08:15am – 05:00pm
*Please contact us if you wish to enrol in this course and registrations have closed. ICCPM may be able to accommodate your request to enrol subject to availability.
This course is subject to a minimum viable number of registrations. ICCPM reserves the right to postpone or cancel this event if required numbers are not met.
This unit is designed to provide you with the knowledge and skills required to recognise when complexity is present in project environments and to select and apply approaches for navigating the identified complexity. Aims include the application of knowledge of the elements and types of complexity to identify, assess and treat complexity in projects and the skills to evaluate and implement alternative approaches and strategies for responding effectively.
On successful completion of this unit you will be able to:
- Recognise and report the presence of complexity;
- Analyse the impact of complexity;
- Develop strategies to respond to identified complexity;
- Finalise strategies to respond to identified complexity;
- Monitor and evaluate the implementation of strategies.
Who is this unit for?
This is a qualification that builds on the existing knowledge and experience of people in mid-to senior levels with at least 5 years of project management experience.
The Respond to Complexity in Project Environments workshop is delivered over 3 days, with the flexibility to submit the final assessment within 12 months of attending this workshop.
Delivery Method and Structure:
ICCPM offers the is unit as part of the Certificate IV in the following Australian locations
(as available): Canberra, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth and Darwin.
We use purpose built training venues, located in each capital centre to facilitate face-to-face course delivery, and also includes self-paced study, through which students apply approaches taught in the course to workplace projects and assessments. For more information on assessment methods please refer to the Student Information Handbook.
ICCPM has carefully structured its assessments to include a variety of styles to cater for the learner needs of a broad range of students. Each of the following assessments must be completed for each unit of the Certificate IV in Responding to Organisational Complexity:
- Observation report – Completed by facilitator
- Student Activities Workbook – Completed by student for assessor to mark competent / not yet competent
- Student quiz – Completed by Student for assessor to mark competent / not yet competent
- Workplace Project – Completed by student for assessor to mark competent / not yet competent
On successful completion of the training and assessment tasks, students will receive an AQF qualification for 10195NAT Certificate IV in Responding to Organisational Complexity.
- Fully catered workshops;
- Face-to-face unit delivery with experienced facilitators;
- Ongoing learner support;
- Access to ICCPM’s online student forum;
- Study guides;
- Course resources;
- Complimentary 12 month ICCPM Membership subscription;
- Award Certificate of Attendance.
Respond to Complexity in Project Environments $2,500#pp
(to be completed prior to attendance on the other
units in the Certificate IV in Responding to Organisational Complexity)
# Corporate Partner and/or Individual Member discounts are available.
- ICCPM Platinum Partner (incl. GST): $2,305 AUD
- ICCPM Gold Partner (incl. GST): $2,350 AUD
- ICCPM Silver Partner (incl. GST): $2,395 AUD
- ICCPM Organisational Member (incl. GST): $2,435 AUD
- ICCPM Academic Partner (incl. GST): $2,435 AUD
- ICCPM Individual Member (incl .GST):$2,455 AUD
- Non-ICCPM Member (incl. GST):$2,500 AUD
* The total cost to complete the Certificate IV in Responding to Organisational Complexity (all 4 units) is $5,450#pp. Contact us for more information and terms and conditions. Price is per person and is GST free.
ICCPM is committed to fair and transparent application of fees and charges as well as the processing of refunds where applicable. Carefully our ICCPM refund policy for detailed information pertaining to course refunds.
The ICCPM is a Registered Training Organisations (RTO #41394) in Australia with the Australian Skills Qualifications Authority (ASQA) under the Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF). Students who complete the Certificate IV in Organisational Complexity receive a Nationally recognised qualification (10195NAT).