When: 19-21 February 2020
Registrations close: 29 January 2020
Where: Adelaide, venue to be confirmed
When: 08:45am – 04:30pm
|Workshop 1||Respond to Complexity in Project Environments (ROCCPE401)*||19-21 February 2020|
|Workshop 2||Manage Risk and Decision Making in Complex Environments (ROCRSK401 and ROCDEC401)||23-24 March 2020|
|Workshop 3||Lead through Organisational Complexity (ROCLEA401)||14-15 May 2020|
Please if you wish to enrol in this course and registrations have closed. ICCPM may be able to accommodate your request to enrol subject to availability. You can email us directly on or call us on 02 6120-5110.
This course is subject to a minimum viable number of registrations. ICCPM reserves the right to postpone or cancel this event if required numbers are not met.
WHO IS THIS QUALIFICATION FOR?
This is a qualification that builds on the existing knowledge and experience of people in mid-to senior levels with at least 5 years of project management experience. Respond to Complexity in Project Environments (ROCCPE401) is a prerequisite for Workshops 2 and 3.
- 3 Fully catered workshops
- Workshops are facilitated by industry experts
- Benefit from working with a cohort of professionals
- Ongoing learner support
- Access to ICCPM’s online student forum
- Study guides
- Course resources
- Award Certificate IV in Responding to Organisational Complexity upon completion of all assessments and being assessed as competent
On successful completion of the training and assessment tasks, students will receive an AQF qualification for 10195NAT Certificate IV in Responding to Organisational Complexity.
The total cost to complete the Certificate IV in Responding to Organisational Complexity (all 4 units) is $5,450*pp. Price is per person and is GST free.
Corporate Partner and/or Individual Member discounts are available:
- Standard Rate: $5,450.00 per person
- ICCPM Individual Member: $5,350.00 per person
- ICCPM Organisational Member: $5,300.00 per person
- ICCPM Silver Corporate Partner: $5,200.00 per person
- ICCPM Gold Corporate Partner: $5,100.00 per person
- ICCPM Platinum Corporate Partner: $5,000.00 per person
ICCPM is committed to fair and transparent application of fees and charges as well as the processing of refunds where applicable. Carefully our ICCPM for detailed information pertaining to course refunds.
The ICCPM is a Registered Training Organisations (RTO #41394) in Australia with the Australian Skills Qualifications Authority (ASQA) under the Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF). Students who complete the Certificate IV in Organisational Complexity receive a Nationally recognised qualification (10195NAT).