The ICCPM Membership Program
ICCPM’s vision is to engage with the global community to better enable delivery of complex projects with real social, environmental and economic benefits. The ICCPM Membership Program provides a single point-of-access to experience-based knowledge, impartial advice and direct assistance in complex project and program management as well as world leading research, focused on the advancement of complex project management globally.
Benefits of joining:
- Early invitation to ICCPM events e.g. Annual Conference, roundtables, seminars and other events
- Discount on ICCPM sponsored courses and events
- Monthly Member bulletin
- Quarterly CONNECT Newsletter
- Access to member only sections of the ICCPM website.
- Access to ICCPM's online Member Forum
- Opportunity to contribute to ICCPM sponsored research projects
- Access to ICCPM LinkedIn discussion groups
- Use of MICCPM post nominal for members
- Use of GICCPM for graduates of the Executive Masters of Business (Strategic Procurement) or Executive Masters in Complex Project Management (EMCPM/EMBSP)
Proof of membership required
Note this type of membership is for employees of partner organisations (not for contractors) and you are required to register with your work email address
Contact the ICCPM Admin team for your Organisation's Corporate Code
Subject to approval - refer to partner list.
Registration is required for all memberships.
All prices exclude GST. Overseas residents are not subject to GST.