ICCPM Refund Policy
ICCPM is committed to fair and transparent application of fees and charges as well as the processing of refunds where applicable.
- Professional Development programs are intended to run as advertised. ICCPM reserves the right to cancel activities due to insufficient numbers. Registrants will be notified if this occurs and payment refunded in full.
- Registrations for Professional Development activities must be accompanied by full payment. Registrants will be liable for payment in the event of non-attendance unless cancellation or a request for transfer is made in accordance with clause 3 below.
- Cancellations or transfers must be advised in writing and received by ICCPM at least two weeks prior to the start of the activity. Refunds will not be granted if a registrant fails to attend an event or cancels within 2 weeks of the activity. Substitutions may be made at any time subject to the applicable registration rate where an additional payment may apply.
ICCPM encourages all potential students to read and understand the course information before enrolling.
The Refund policy can be accessed in the footer section, located on every web page of the company website and in the Student Information Handbook. All students must declare that they have read and understood the Terms and Conditions and Student Information Handbook before submitting the online enrolment form.
All refund requests will be reviewed by the Managing Director/CEO. Refund applications will be individually assessed and a decision will be made on the merits of the claim. All refund decisions will be communicated to the student within 20 days via email.
Course refunds will be issued in the following circumstances:
- ICCPM is unable to provide the course for which the enrolment and payment has been made
- A credit that relates to an overpayment
Refunds shall not be issued in the following circumstances:
- The student changes their mind
- The student has submitted any assessments for marking
- The student no longer requires the course
- The student's employment status changes
- The student has breached ICCPM's Student Code of Conduct
- The student has failed to complete the course within the designated period without an approved deferral or course extension
All subscription refund requests will be reviewed by the Managing Director/CEO. Refund applications will be individually assessed and a decision will be made on the merits of the claim. All refund decisions will be communicated to the member within 20 days via email.
Requesting a Refund
Please contact ICCPM by email email@example.com or by telephone +61 2 6120 5110 and request the refund request form. Forward the completed and signed form to ICCPM by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to:
PO Box 327
Deakin West ACT 2600
If a full or partial refund is approved by the Managing Director/CEO, bank account details will be requested. A refund will be received within 20 business days from the approval date.