ICCPM’s CONNECT e-Magazine is a digital publication which acts as a doorway of insights on managing complex projects. The magazine represents the shared experiences, opinions and field research across industry sectors and is committed to developing the profession through shared learnings.
Published quarterly, all editions are freely available to members straight to your inbox! Each publication is accessible as a PDF and through our digital publishing platform, Issuu.
Issue 31 Out Now!
Future Skills Edition
- How to Future Proof Your PM Skills
- Look Inside the OneSKY Project – The Thales Experience
- NEW ICCPM Podcast – The Complex Project Manager Competency Standards: History and Review
- Case Study – The Complexities of Trauma Management in War Torn Iraq: Aspen Medical
- Western Sydney University Supporting the Successful Delivery of Complex, Large-scale Infrastructure Projects
- and much more!
Thanks to all who contributed!
- Catch up on the latest news and events in projects across industry sectors
- Find out what’s happening at major project events
- Learn from your peers and subject matter experts on different areas of project complexity
- Gain insights into personal experiences of project professionals sharing feedback on project performance and recommended practices
- Stay up to date on the latest research on complex projects across industry sectors
- Discover what is being deemed best practice in the profession
- Exclusive privilege only available to members of ICCPM
- Contribute to the growing body of knowledge in complex project management
- Have your insights, views, opinions and research published to an international audience
- Be recognised by your peers for your shared learnings
If you are member and would like to contribute to an upcoming edition of CONNECT please contact us.
Read Previous Editions
Issue 31: February
Issue 30: October
Issue 29: June
Issue 28: March
Issue 27: December
Issue 26: September
Issue 25: June
Issue 24: March