Issue 40 Out Now!
COVID-19: PROJECT MANAGEMENT ONE YEAR LATER
- Future of Government Energy Efficiency Programs: Role of Models in Dealing with the Uncertainty of Post-COVID-19 Scenarios by Dr Sondoss El Sawah and Kurran Sidhu
- Meta-Modernism and Project Management: A Leadership Lens for Post-COVID Organisational Transformation Programs by Riki Sutherland
- A Project Manager’s Reflections of Managing Projects during COVID-19 and the Complexities that Lay Ahead by Mark Lowy
- From Efficiency to Resilience: A New Post-COVID Bottomline for Business and Projects? by Dr Jeroen Kraaijenbrink
- ICCPM Partners with Team Downer MSP to Build SME Capability in Complex Project Delivery with the Support of a SADI Grant
- and much more!
Thank you to all contributors!