Cert IV Cert IV in Responding to Organisational Complexity - Perth Delivery
- 06 Nov 2017 to 08 Nov 2017
- Registration Cutoff: 31 Oct 2017
The International Centre for Complex Project Management (ICCPM) is a not-for-profit organisation focused on building capability in businesses and government to deal with complex environments.
About the Certificate IV in Responding to Organisational Complexity
Our Certificate IV in Responding to Organisational Complexity is the only nationally accredited course of its kind in the Vocational Education and Training Sector in Australia and is exclusive to ICCPM. ICCPM is also a Registered Training Organisation (RTO # 41394).
Research on managing complexity shows that there are significant organisational benefits for those who can manage the complexity in their environments better, including:
- Higher returns: In research with 1,150 senior executives of major companies (each of which had at least 1,000 employees), the companies reporting that they are able to effectively manage complexity so that they can “get things done” had the highest returns on capital employed and the highest returns on invested capital.
- Lower costs: four out of five organisations that manage complexity effectively also reduce their costs. Some have saved almost 20% of personnel costs by eliminating activities that create complexity yet add little value.
- Improved employee satisfaction: Reducing complexity removes barriers to getting things done and improves productivity.
In todays complex environment methodologies, philosophies, and frameworks such as PRINCE II, PMBOK, AGILE, LEAN Six Sigma, MSP, P3M etc. are necessary but insufficient to manage a high degree of complexity. Our Certificate IV provides a complementary approach to manage complexity in project environments.
Perth Workshop Details
Date: Monday 6 November - Wednesday 8 November 2017
Unit Title: Complexity in Project Environments